Gah, not much been happening and worth blogging about these last couple of weeks. At least not worth blogging anyways.
I did visit the East End Exchange for a uni bar night, but unfortunately, the Exchange being the hole that it is, not too many people I knew turned up. I spent the first hour or so imbibing a bit of alcohol and generally looking bored, until they put the funny vids on. Some really funny ones there: a chick with boobs large enough she used em to squash soft drink cans (I kid you not), and this condom ad with a tantrum throwing kid (the end results of not using one methinks). When the dance floor opened, I was one of the first on it. Unfortunately, I was pretty much dancing all alone. Amateurish, at the very least I got some laughs, so not a total waste of the night. I think I smacked people a couple of times with my flailing arms ^_^;;
With some luck, come next week, I'll be working in a booze shop. I'm planning to apply to work at the local BWS shop, and it's not more than a half hour's walk or so from my place, so it shouldn't be too much of a bother. Hopefully the pay should be nice as well.
My parents have agreed to my brother going on a trip to Japan with his friends at the end of his Year 12 next year, and I get to come along! I'm quite happy about that even though it's a year and a half (or so) away. Hehe, lately my dreams have been about picking up hot, cute Jap girls while over there ... considering one passes by every 10 seconds (or so I hear). I'm going to have to redouble my self-learning, and maybe pick up plenty of slang terms along the way ^_^ I've been learning hirakana, and now, knowing about 17 kana, I can pick out some onomatopeic terms in manga!
I've dived back into World of Warcraft, and I think it's starting to take over my life (or at least my home online time). I've come onto the server Spinebreaker, where my friend is playing (and where I hope to lure another friend), and I've started a female priest. It's quite amusing actually, I get a lot of "are you a guy or gal" messages. The funniest one was when this lvl 4 paladin challenged me to a duel. I whooped his ass, and then he asks me how old I am. I ask why, he says he wants to know, and I say I'm 19. I ask his age, he says 13. Then he asks if I'm a guy or a gal, I reply I'm a guy. Then, the kicker: he asks me if I'm "reesin." I have no idea about what the hell he is talking about. He asks and says "are you hot?" and then I go "Dude, I told you before, I'm a GUY." Hahaha, he ran off screaming. One of the reasons why I chose to play a chick. The other reason was so you could trick people out of money. My friend plays Galaxies, and he was telling me about this. Find some dude with the rank of Jedi Master or something similar, which indicates that he is a "loser with too much time on his hands," and then schmooze up to him. Make him think you're a hot chick, and that you're interested. And then, drain away his money til he's got none left, then slap him on your Ignore list. Pure gold. Other notable incidents include some tard ganker of an Undead mage running around the Elwynn Forest area (for lvl 5-10). I have no idea what level he was, I'm guessing about 30-35, since after ganking a few people (slaughtering low-level players), someone called in their level 50 friend and the asshole was too scared to venture out and kill more. So he logged onto the General Chat channel and started whining about it - it was quite amusing watching the asshole get slagged by the rest of the server. My friend's description was quite interesting - "a living definition of a penile infection."
*Sigh* once again, I'm stuck with little to do. I recently picked up again and finished Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (the end boss of Riku's story is DAMN hard. So hard my brother could hear my screams of frustration from the next room, even with the doors closed), and now I'm stuck. Maybe I'll watch some more PSP anime. The PSP launched here last week, so now I think it should be easier to pick up accessories. And maybe movie UMDs too, if the rumours that Jap PSPs can play Aussie movie UMDs. Damn, I wish I could rent a laptop (I spotted a really nice one at Berlin Wall Software the other day). But I can't.
Apparently, I'm too poor :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To deleted comment:
I friggin hate guys who try to highjack people's blogs and do advertising. I don't care about the cause, no friggin advertising here. I see any more advertising, I'm deleting it.
Post a Comment