No post in a long time. That means things are going okay in Nightbringer land, I suppose. Aside from work being a huge timesink on my activities.
One of the girls at work fall pregnant, so it falls to me to take over her shifts. 9-5 shifts. I don't like them. They take up too much of the day and I end up having less time to dedicate to myself. Ah well, at least the money will help me towards my J-trip fund. It is a bitch getting to the gym though, because I like to use equipment that is popular with other patrons. I've almost gotten into scuffles over equipment, so it's something I want to avoid.
I had such a kickass day awhile ago. I dropped my car in to get its timing belt replaced and the radiator flushed, and then hitch a nice lift to the Parade in Norwood. I end up eating a continental eggs and bacon at a cafe, and then wander down, window shopping. I take a bus to Rundle Mall, and cruise the street window shopping for clothes, and doing this thing called the Pizza Walk, where you go into shops and make absolutely absurd requests. It came from the originator walking into a clothes shop and asking for pizza.
I had a load of fun, going into McDonalds and asking for a whopper, going into outdoor shops and asking for samurai swords, and going into clothing stores and asking for bus tickets.
I meet up with my main man Jeff, and we end up cruising the city. Hindley St, the train station, the Festival Centre, the Art Gallery.
We meet my other two friends, Ian and Jon for lunch. Lots of fun.
I'll put up more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment