After doing some thinking about what to do after university (which is rapidly approaching), I've narrowed my choices down to three plans of action:
1) I get into pharmacy at Charles Darwin University in the Northern Territory, in which case things are all hunky dory and I can experience proper student culture, living by and fending for myself in another place away from the parental cradle.
2) I don't get into pharmacy, and get into a business management course or something so I can try to become a business-owner. I already have a friend who owns a business (yes, I have to thank you for that self-help CD you gave me. Changed my life, I swear), so I can go to him for advice. That probably entails going back to uni anyway, going to SAIBT.
3) Apply to be an English teacher in Japan. This would actually be pretty cool, living in Japan and learning all sortsa things - and picking up hot Japanese girls. Haha, the last would be fun, but I think it'd be an experience entirely to live in a culture different from my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment