I got really busy and wasn't able to write daily entries for the rest of the days I was on it, so I'll give a quick summary.
Day 4 was all right, I was pretty busy most of the day but had the energy to keep going. Day 5 I woke up feeling great, and was great all day. Day 6 likewise, although it was a bit cold outside.
I decided to finish up the cleanse early, and cut it after six days. I weighed myself today ... 71 kgs, which means that I am now only a kilo away from the goal weight I had established for myself when I first began my weight loss. I'm feeling pretty good - I'm on the first day of coming off the detox now. Stomach felt pretty funny in the morning after I ate the orange, and then later when I drank orange juice.
However, when I got home and had some pureed carrot-and-potato soup ... some of the best stuff I've had in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment