Thursday, February 28, 2008

Master cleanse day three

Parents seemed a bit more accepting of the diet since I told them that I had been eating, if only just a little. Dear friends who read this blog, I thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it, it shows that you care.

Well, on this day, aside from the queasy stomach from the salt water, was pretty dandy today. Noticed I did go to the toilet a lot in the mornings though, usually for a piss and to make bowel movements. My stools today have been almost all liquid, and fat. No really bad symptoms aside from bad breath today, which is good.

I was feeling somewhat better today, and definitely up to the work of working all day. From the 2L batch I made, there's still actually about a quarter of a bottle left, so I imagine that's what I'll be drinking at the end on the fourth day. Food cravings were just as bad though, and it didn't help that I was working in a mall, where lots of people are scoffing down fast food. Not to mention I worked in front of a Wendy's stand, and so every so often I would see people with hot dogs and milk shakes. The boss bought KFC for herself to eat at lunch, and walking back to the back of the shop to get a drink I could smell the chips - they smelled so tempting. For some reason, the local paper was running a story on what pies were best, and I could feel myself drooling and salivating, even as I write this and remember, reading how the reporters described the taste of the meat, the gravy, and the pastry ... and the article in the issue of Men's Health that I was reading about various types of restaurants. I figure the first proper meal I have eating out is going to be Japanese ... especially now I want to have some yakitori and beef teriyaki, or some stuff from the sushi train I usually go to.

No comments: