Nightbringer:
Chaotic Neutral
Level 4 Otaku/Level 6 Geek/Level 2 Layabout
In some ways, I feel I'm descending deeper and deeper into that wonderful rabbit hole that is otakudom. You know something's wrong with you when you start buying up anime merchandise (toys, plushies, etc) with most of your money. You know something's wrong when you start randomly inserting Japanese into your sentences, or lapse into randomly using phrases of Japanese when talking to people, rendering them utterly bamboozled (as I love to do with my brother - I derive endless amusement from saying something to him in Japanese and then watching him flounder). One point I told myself I'd never cross was buying plushies and trading goods, but yet, I went and bought both.
Some shots of my room and the anime goodies it contains:
A hetare Saber plushie that I won off ebay:http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/nightbringer360/IMG_1102.jpg
A 1/100 Destiny Gundam executing Saitoh Hajime's Gatotsu move on a MG 1/100 Freedom:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/nightbringer360/IMG_1100.jpg
A wikkid Fate Stay Night themed phone strap:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/nightbringer360/IMG_1101.jpg
My bedside table, complete with MG 1/100 Strike Gundam and a Fullmetal Alchemist wall scroll:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/nightbringer360/IMG_1096.jpg
My bookshelf, complete with painted MG 1/100 Z-Plus A1 and Ichigo 100% trading figures. I had originally intended on getting only Toujo (the one in the green dress), but I ended up buying several to see if I could maximise my chances of getting her:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/nightbringer360/IMG_1098.jpg
Incidentally, this is all in the same room that I managed to lock myself into. For some reason, the door knob inside my room no longer works properly, which means that if I close the door, I can't open it from my room's side. Grr. So now I have to keep a door stop. Initially it was an old, mismatched shoe, but my mum took it away cos she couldn't stand it being on its own, so I have to settle myself with a crappy door-snake. Give me back the shoe dammit!
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment