I'm going to enter emo sensitive guy mode for this post starting ... now.
To quote Harima from School Rumble:
"Love. What a mysterious word."
I think I've found it, or at least gotten a big crush. The One: one of the girls from Malaysia in my class. I don't know what's going on, but whenever I look at her, my heart jumps and beats quicker, and I can't help but notice her whenever I look in her direction. She's not really that tall, about a head shorter than me, and she has long hair. She just looks so pretty and cute to me. I can't get her out of my head.
Obviously, I want to get together with her. The icing on the cake here is that she likes anime and manga too, so we definitely have some common ground there. I've talked to her a bit, I know that she isn't too far in yet (we'll have to remedy that), watching shonen shows like Naruto, Bleach, and Hikaru no Go.
I wonder how I should get closer to her without making it look like I like her ... more on this at a later date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment