大変! 大変!
Big trouble! -_-;
It seems that the One is already taken - something she dropped to me earlier about going off with her boyfriend. As soon as I heard the word "boyfriend," it was almost like a typical anime moment, at least in my head.
My vision seemed to crack like glass, and then shatter, revealing nothingness. Finished before it ever began ... I've been relegated into the Friend Zone - that worst of places in a woman's mind that would not be wished even on your worst (male) enemy. I wonder whether I can ask one of my friends to help me hook up - I want to at least fill one of my New Year's resolutions - moving out and getting a job seem hard and remote at the moment, so I want to concentrate on getting a girlfriend - someone I can go out and have fun with, share intimate moments with, and generally be affectionate to without minding it.
I'm feeling too depressed to write anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment