Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Master cleanse day two

Parents didn't seem too happy that I was swearing off all solid food for several weeks.
My dad confronted me this morning and yelled for a bit about how I'd get a stomach ulcer and all this other doom and gloom crap. I know what I'm getting into. He asked me why I was doing it, I didn't answer because I know that he wouldn't understand. Parents are trying to get me to eat solid foods. I figure I can lie to them for the duration of the cleanse, and claim I had something before.

I found it really hard to drink the salt water drink, and could only manage about 600ml or so before I had to stop. I figure that it's time that I have a few cups of senna tea in the morning instead, although I will try to drink down at least 500ml of that vile salt water stuff, because it is effective in flushing out the bowels.

More of the same symptoms today, mostly a headache, and tiredness. Noticeably, I wasn't cold today. More the tiredness, resulting in my taking a nap today, which was nice, even if it was only for half an hour. The headache was a bit more noticeable than yesterday, and I was told by my brother that I had really bad breath. Hopefully tomorrow I'll wake up feeling a lot better. Today, it seemed like what was coming out of my ass was just pure fat. Virtually nothing bigger than a grain of salt came out, most of it was just liquid fat that was slushing out.

No comments: