Monday, April 03, 2006

Just out of reach

It seems that the One (now referred to as Forbidden Fruit - dear god, I've been reading Azrael's tutorials too much), has made friends with me. I'm not too surprised, considering that Forbidden Fruit likes anime, and I think is quite happy to have found another person who loves anime as much as she does, if not more. I look at her and think - "She's so perfect ... but I can never have her. What the hell do I do?"

She is perfect. She's extremely cute, she's bubbly and energetic, she loves anime, she lives close-ish to me, and I'm quite sure she was into me as well.

I've been finding that over the weekend, I've been feeling really depressed at work when I don't have anything to occupy my mind, to brood on what might have been and what will never be. It is really depressing. I know I should move on, but I can't get her out of my head for long. It gets worse when I talk to her on MSN or at uni. She's right there ... and I can't do anything. I suppose it isn't helping that I'm rewatching a depressing tale of unrequited love - Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. Interestingly enough, I recommended her the same anime to watch - I wonder whether I'm trying to send her a subliminal message of some sort (those who have seen it to its end will know who the main character ends up with - not the first one, but one after).

Oh god, I hope she's not reading this.

No comments: