I sit here, waiting for the inevitable to come ... and I heave a sigh. I wasted these holidays. I didn't manage to get on a diet, I didn't play that 40K campaign, I didn't manage to finish even one Gundam model. Of course, it didn't help that the holidays had to be some of the coldest weeks I've ever experienced. I'd stay up late, playing games on my laptop, and then go to sleep, and then wake up about 8:30pm, and then curl up in bed with thoughts of "it's too damn cold to get up tnis morning," before cocooning myself with my blanket and going back to sleep for another three to five hours. But it seems those days are over.
I am really worried. I got some really bad results. I failed all subjects but one. There's no way to sugarcoat it, but I'm going to have to figure out the way to tell my parents without them getting really angry and blaming it on stuff. Not to mention hiding most of my gear so they can't confiscate/destroy it. Now I have to try to make it up this semester by really studying throughout the whole 5-6 months, so that there's no big panic crash at the end where I desperately try to cram as much info into my head as I can. I suppose thse were my downfalls, next to no studying (except for tests), and then two weeks of desperate cramming to get as much into my head as possible, with the thought of impending doom.
Let's hope I can still slim down a bit, even though my timetable this semester is really crazy. Mondays and Tuesdays, nothing in the mornings, lessons starting at midday, with every other Tuesday having a *gasp* 5 hour prac. Then I come to the Wedneday to Friday block, which is crazy. Wednesday alone has a 5 hour prac from 2-7pm ... let's hope I never have to stay the whole length of time.
*sigh* Once more into the breach, my friends ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment