Friday, July 15, 2005

Whew!

What a whirlwind week. It isn't over yet, as later on today I'm going to a friend's house for some Warhammer 40k games ... a good chance to test out my new Tyranid army.

As I type, I'm listening to the music on my new PSP. It is verrry nice. Although all I have now is the 32mb memory stick to play with, the music sounds very nice, and I'm going to try to load Star Ocean on it later on to play. As soon as I can find the damn rom, anyways. Maybe I'll try Chrono Trigger on it in the mean time. My favourite game ever. Speaking of games, I finished downloading Gundam: True Odyssey earlier today, and, as I knew, the whole game is in Japanese. Not even voice-acting to help me identify some semblance of what's happening. Despite that, the game looks and feels very nice. I like the cel-shaded style they're using for it, although I wished they used proper scale instead of SD style Gundams.

I took a seduction test recently: http://www.blogthings.com/seducerquiz/

I ended up with this:


You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.


Hehe, now to see if it actually works. I doubt it though. Haven't had much luck with girls recently. Now that I think about it, I haven't had much luck with girls period. *sigh* a wasted youth. Woe is me and all that crap. Sometimes I really do wish I did go to a co-ed high school instead of an all boys one. They say that chances of a guy coming out of the closet increases if you go to an all-boys school. I sincerely hope that isn't true, and it should be, if my brother's rampant homophobicism is anything to go by. Oh wait ... that might be the sign of repressed homosexuality ... I think I should stop right there.

No comments: