Yes, I know, I know. I forgot to do an entry yesterday, so I think that I'll do today's and yesterday's.
A bit more progress on the JET front - I think I've found one of my two references (and the university one too!) after a bit of a dilemma. Not too many of the lecturers like me, so it'd be hard finding a good reference at university, but I think I have found one.
I found out that in the upcoming Biotech precinct visit on Thursday, we should avoid parking on a certain street ... it also seems that a particular group known as the Finks Motorcycle Club have set up shop near there, and they apparently don't like people parking along that street.
Good things:
Monday
- No Toastmasters meeting, so I unexpectedly had a Monday evening off instead of being at Toastmasters. Nothing wrong with Toastmasters, but unexpected free time is always fun.
Tuesday
- Had a helluva lotta fun at the salsa lesson today
- Ate out afterwards with the fellas. Male bonding is very important in a man's life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment