I think I've found a possible career that has both a certain amount of freedom in dictating when I work, and still earns some money.
Professional share-trading.
Of course, there'll be some start-up cost in actually learning, and getting myself afloat, but hey, the ends justify the means.
Good things that happened today:
- Got to translate a little bit more of Gundam Unicorn! Even if it's just the first page and at a glacial rate, I'm one of the few non-Japanese native speakers who are reading it!
- Got some ideas about learning share-trading, and how much it would cost me for the education. Hopefully, I can hit up the folks for some money to help pay for the tuition costs.
- Managed to do more than just ten minutes of study today. I finally finished the first lecture of Pharm-biotech! Now to do the rest ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment