I've blogged more than twice in one month! Shock horror!
The main reason is so I can keep a 'good things' diary, in my journey to become a more positive person, and lift my energy. If I concentrate on good things, then I figure more good things will come into my life by virtue of the law of attraction.
Good things that happened today:
- One of the lecturers was sick, so only had two hours of lessons today, skipping the lessons the sick lecturer was supposed to do, and going straight to the next two lessons in place of it.
- I didn't think that I'd be able to make it to the gym today (had to get into uni around the time I normally go to the gym), but due to the above point of having an extra two hours free, I ended up making it to the gym. I think I worked up a bigger sweat today than I did yesterday.
- My dad gave me $20 earlier today because I had trouble doing a cash-out from one of the shop EFTPOS units. Free money is never unappreciated ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment