Friday, November 09, 2007

Boxing

Went to the gym today, and had a slightly different workout. Instead of the same-old cardio workouts, I did some kickboxing with one of the trainers today. A lot of fun, for sure. It helps work up a nice sweat, and a lot of the other patrons were watching too (quite amusing).

I am definitely going to want to pick up martial arts as soon as exams are over.

On the weight gain side ... I've plateaued out, I think. I think that I am going to reintroduce weights into my regime after leaving it out for the last month or so.

Good things that happened today:
- Finished noting one of my subjects - now all I have to do is do the practice exam for that one!
- Got $15 free today - apparently my mum had made a winning bet on the Melbourne Cup (betting on Efficient), and she was bighearted enough to spread the prize amongst our little family.
- Kickboxing at the gym! I wanna do more!
- Got paid a bit more than I thought - now I'll have a bit more to spend later on.

No comments: