Yes, it's my periodic catch-cry. However, this exam period has been surprisingly more relaxed than previous ones, which were usually frenetic months of frenzied study. This time, with my exams spaced nicely and over roughly three weeks at one a week, I can afford to take it much more easily.
That said, I am stuck at a conundrum. Do I blow a whole load of money on getting a new computer so that I can play Crysis, Call of Duty 4 and other AAA titles that are coming out for this summer, or do I spend it on something else, like the necessary uniforms and weaponry for taking up Iaido, and on self-defence lessons?
The latter seems a lot more appropriate and geared towards personal development, but the emotional tug of being able to play Crysis with the graphics pushed all the way up ...
And then there's Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect to think about.
Good things that happened today:
- Finally started to put weights back into my workout! Now I can start to really develop muscle!
- Despite how hot it was supposed to be, my room didn't turn into the sauna that I was expecting it to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment