Saturday, November 10, 2007

Energy

I met a cool guy at the gym today. I'd actually met him before, he was a trainer at the gym, but not 'before' before, in terms of getting to know him. He walked up to me after we had a quick chat about martial arts with another trainer, and we had this big talk about martial arts.

It was really interesting. We shared the same passion for martial arts (I'm pretty sure one of my passions is martial arts), and he really seemed to be able to vibe on the same level as me. We talked, and he told me his sort of take on the Matrix - social programming, having to blend in with Society, and following what others do because it's the 'norm.'
From what I could see, it was like he was trying to wake up, but couldn't. I talked to him for hours without realising - I really enjoyed talking to him because it was like we vibed on similar energy levels.

Cool things that happened today
- Got my second reference from university - it's a glowing one! Now the last thing that I need to get is a letter announcing when I will graduate.
- Met said cool guy at the gym today, and we talked for a long time on philosophical topics such as Life, metaphysics, and martial arts.

No comments: