I dunno what happened, but I had an awesome day today.
Salsa was fun as hell, met some cool new people, and we were doing paired work, which is always fun. Especially considering the guy-girl ratio is like 1:6 in girls' favour. There are only four male students there, my friends and I making up three of them.
My mate Ben told me about what happened on the weekend - him and my other friend, Will, both got absolutely paro. Hijinks ensued.
There was a cute new Asian student there that hadn't been before. I wasted no time in making her acquaintance, and she seemed to be a cool person to get to know better.
Good things that happened today:
- Not something for a tasteful blog like this, which I want to keep at an MA rating.
- Met up with my friend and had a lot of fun during and after salsa ... especially the way he was retelling the fight my other friend had on the weekend.
- Lots of paired work in salsa! Dancing with a lot of girls and doing a lot of leading! Makes you feel more like a man, I say.
- Made the acquaintance of some cool new people at salsa, including above Asian student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment