My laptop died a couple of days ago. I have no idea what went wrong with it, but I couldn't boot into Windows. In the end, I had to reinstall Windows.
I haven't been making my daily entries like I should have been, mainly because I forget and because exams are coming up. I really should try to keep up with daily entries.
Good things that happened today:
- Got to Toastmasters 15 minutes later than I was supposed to, but luckily everyone else had been locked out and I got there just in time to be let in and help set up.
- Talked to my Japanese friend at Toastmasters and he told me a lot about Himeji, where I'm planning to go for JET. That's assuming that JET puts me there - high probability, because Himeji is sister-city with Adelaide.
- Got my reference from the VPE at Toastmasters for JET. Now just for the university one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment