Thursday, November 08, 2007

The passage of time

I compared some photos of myself recently and this time last year. Boy do I look a lot different. I think I've lost a lotta weight, my face seems to have become less rounded than before, and ... I seem to be getting thinner! Actual success!

November 20th, 2006 (the day we set out on the Ex-Trip):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

About six months ago:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yesterday:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Definitely changed a lot. I feel glad, and a lot more encouraged to continue on with my current course.

Good things that happened today:
- Knocked down one of my exams! Only got two more (and two weeks) to go!
- Talked to another one of my lecturers, so now I have one more reference for JET. This way, I have a back-up reference if the other one with the university I asked for gives me a crappy one.
- Watching downloaded videos on a big-screen TV! It is such a better feel than watching them on a laptop screen, and much more enjoyable.

No comments: